RCCL items

Seems strange doesn't it??? I mean look at the amount of people who like and admire the RCL brand. Look how many people who have really enjoyed their vacation. Wouldn't it be easy for a corporation tap into that market?

Look at Harley Davidson, their highest sales come from merchandising and then is followed by motorcycle sales. Disney does a great job of merchandising. I think RCL should follow these examples.

Have you read my recent posts (rants) about Robes or RCL Jewelry? Am I the only one who feels this way?

A couple years ago, on a post cruise feedback email; I offered to head a RCL merchandising group with a salary 100% based on results. I think we all know how far that went.

You could always buy Royal Caribbean...sheets.  https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/?select_area   I have to admit, I've never been onboard and said "boy do I love these sheets!".

I know they used to have an online store in years past; I assume it wasn't worth their while financially as I haven't seen it in years.

You could always buy Royal Caribbean...sheets. https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/?select_area I have to admit, I've never been onboard and said "boy do I love these sheets!".

I know they used to have an online store in years past; I assume it wasn't worth their while financially as I haven't seen it in years.

Is rather spend my money on RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com merchandise myself. ;)

Maybe it is just me, but the crap they sell on board is, well....crap. I would cheerfully purchase a good quality golf or oxford shirt emblazoned with the RCCL logo and pay a pretty penny for it, but all I have seen is very uncomfortable tee shirts with poor screen prints. It's ok with me that I can't find it off the ship too.

Maybe it is just me, but the crap they sell on board is, well....crap. I would cheerfully purchase a good quality golf or oxford shirt emblazoned with the RCCL logo and pay a pretty penny for it, but all I have seen is very uncomfortable tee shirts with poor screen prints. It's ok with me that I can't find it off the ship too.

I've noticed that the merchandise varies greatly from ship to ship - on Indy recently, they barely had any of the Royal Caribbean gear I've noticed on the other ships, but they had some nice sweatshirts that were embroidered with the Royal Caribbean logo. It seems that how the ships obtain this merchandise isn't consistent across the fleet. 

I've noticed that the merchandise varies greatly from ship to ship - on Indy recently, they barely had any of the Royal Caribbean gear I've noticed on the other ships, but they had some nice sweatshirts that were embroidered with the Royal Caribbean logo. It seems that how the ships obtain this merchandise isn't consistent across the fleet.

I agree, totally unempressed with Indy logo gear. On Allure however they have lots of nice gear, clothing, mugs, magnets, bags and such. Quality is subjective but the hoodies felt soft and nice to me. 50 dollars seemed like a good price for them.

Really wish I could get good gear online though.

Absolutely spot on! My feelings exactly!

I would love to see the ship models available for sale off of the ship.. esp those that I went on before I started collecting...

Very true. At the same time you may be able to get people to buy them for you when they sail. Shipping may cost a bit too much going to Paris but it is a option. Iv done it before for people, I wouldn't be suprised if other people on this site would do it too.

I especially love those long sleeve t/sweat shirts they sell with the huge name of the ship on the back. So far I have Navigator & Liberty. With others to follow â›´

Every time I sail I think, "I should get one of those!" and I haven't yet. I think I'll most definitely be getting an Enchantment shirt in September.

Does anyone else find it strange that we pay for stuff to advertise for corporate America?  They should be at the least giving us the Tshirts with the logos to advertise for them.  Dont get me wrong I've done it and still do it but somewhere somehow these companies have convinced us that it's cool to pay them to advertise for them    Oh well ....keep on cruising ....we all love it!

Does anyone else find it strange that we pay for stuff to advertise for corporate America?  They should be at the least giving us the Tshirts with the logos to advertise for them.  Dont get me wrong I've done it and still do it but somewhere somehow these companies have convinced us that it's cool to pay them to advertise for them    Oh well ....keep on cruising ....we all love it!

I think this all started with Disney and it has gone down hill ever since. ;)