Early Disembarkation

Itsa

I don't know if this would apply to your situation but I've read that because of this Jones Act (Passengers Services Act), you will have to pay some $700+ in penalties per person.

This can get complicated.  When I would have missed embarkation on the Ovation in Seattle early this month, I asked about joining the cruise in Skagway instead.  The Royal agent said I may, BUT... I must disembark in Victoria, BC, not Seattle.  It has something to do with embarking/disembarking in the same US port (Seattle-Seattle) vs two different US ports (Skagway & Seattle). It was a good thing it worked out for me to embark in Seattle.

3 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

I don't know if this would apply to your situation but I've read that because of this Jones Act (Passengers Services Act), you will have to pay some $700+ in penalties per person.

This can get complicated.  When I would have missed embarkation on the Ovation in Seattle early this month, I asked about joining the cruise in Skagway instead.  The Royal agent said I may, BUT... I must disembark in Victoria, BC, not Seattle.  It has something to do with embarking/disembarking in the same US port (Seattle-Seattle) vs two different US ports (Skagway & Seattle). It was a good thing it worked out for me to embark in Seattle.

Starts in Canada so not an issue.  Last year on the Adventure snowbird migration several hundred debarked in Port Canaveral.  There is a small admin fee, like $75 or something.  

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Starts in Canada so not an issue.  Last year on the Adventure snowbird migration several hundred debarked in Port Canaveral.  There is a small admin fee, like $75 or something.  

That's good to know.  I was looking at this snowbird migration itinerary myself.  Being from Jacksonville, I also considered debarking in Canaveral.