Dress Your Best?

We are getting ready to embark on Mariner for our 3 night anniversary weekend cruise (hoping those pesky storms stay out of the way).  On our June 4 night cruise on Mariner there was a Dress Your Best dinner theme in the main dining rooms.  The missus really enjoyed that.  I scanned some recent 3 night Cruise Compasses here and see no reference to the Dress Your Best evening.  

If that is not part of the three night cruise then I will leave the jacket and tie home and just pack the business casual.  As for the wife?  Well, she will dress as she likes :^)

Thanks!

From what I've read, "Dress Your Best" is now the standard on sailings less than 7 nights. So you should have that on your Mariner sailing.

Here's the relevant article, Spotted: Formal night name change on Harmony of the Seas

September 13 Update: 

We have received further clarification on this change.  

• All short itineraries (5-nights or less) offer a “Wear Your Best” evening onboard (in lieu of a formal night).  Royal Caribbean describes it as: Nighttime’s the right time to wear your best look.  That means a step up from your tropical dinner wear, and includes collared shirts, dresses, skirts, blouses and pantsuits.  Jackets, tuxedos/formal wear sports coats and blazers are also appropriate. 
  • Sailings that are 6-nights or longer still have formal nights.  This includes Harmony of the Seas and all sister ships sailing 6+ night itineraries.