Upcoming shows? any way to look them up?

guittech

Hey all,

As our cruise gets closer (3 weeks!) and we work through the hurdles of accessibility, I was wondering if there was a way to look up what shows might be on a particular ship at any time?   I realize it is subject to change, but was wondering.  Or to see what comics are working onboard.     Something a little more on the positive side of cruise planning!

We are heading out Oct 13 on Serenade of the Seas!

The "Big" shows (musicals, ice skating, Aqua Theater, etc.) remain the same for many years....they don't change those.  The Headliner shows - comedians, jugglers, etc. change regularly.

There is really no way to know for sure what your Headliners are going to be but you can email web_reservations@rccl.com and they will give you whatever information they have for your sailing.  Just remember that they change things on a minute's notice and acts could easily change before your sailing.

Actually, you are at a great time (3 weeks prior) to get this information.  If you inquire too far ahead of time the chances of the lineup being accurate is lower but at 3 weeks out they probably have a pretty solidified schedule.

Good luck !!

6 minutes ago, guittech said:

Hey all,

As our cruise gets closer (3 weeks!) and we work through the hurdles of accessibility, I was wondering if there was a way to look up what shows might be on a particular ship at any time?   I realize it is subject to change, but was wondering.  Or to see what comics are working onboard.     Something a little more on the positive side of cruise planning!

For the stage shows featuring the onboard performing company,  they are more predictable.   Past Cruise Compasses can provide information on these shows.  But for the comics, magicians, single performers, and even bands, it looks like they don't stay on the ships for too long.  An Aerosmith tribute (aka copycat) band performed on the Ovation while I was on it.  Then I saw them on the same plane as mine heading to Atlanta.