Anyone currently on Ovation or were on last weeks sailing, please help!!!

Jzx1103

I know this is a long shot but any help would be greatly appreciated. We were on last sailing that ended on 9/20 on the Ovation. Our stateroom number is 13136, we believe we left two Wells Fargo Envelopes full of cash totaling well over $4000 on the desk counter in our stateroom. We must've forgotten to pack it after leaving our stateroom attendant her tips before leaving our room. Our stateroom attendant's name is Grace. If anyone onboard sees this please ask our stateroom attendant or guest services if any kind soul turned it in. Or if anyone on last weeks sailing retrieved something, please let me know. I'm posting this because I still believe there are people who would turn it in as opposed to keeping it all even though I mostly consider the money lost. But figured I try my luck. Much appreciated!

I'm on board and have shown your post to guest services.  It's early here so only one GS person on shift right now.  They will engage the guest service manager and housekeeping manager later this morning when they come on duty.

The problem with cash is that it's an easy claim to make.  I'm not saying your story isn't true but with so many people trying to cash in on scams these days everyone including Royal needs to be extra diligent to validate such claims.  

I'm assuming they still have your contact information from the previous voyage.  If they need to contact you they will directly without me being involved any further.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I'm on board and have shown your post to guest services.  It's early here so only one GS person on shift right now.  They will engage the guest service manager and housekeeping manager later this morning when they come on duty.

The problem with cash is that it's an easy claim to make.  I'm not saying your story isn't true but with so many people trying to cash in on scams these days everyone including Royal needs to be extra diligent to validate such claims.  

I'm assuming they still have your contact information from the previous voyage.  If they need to contact you they will directly without me being involved any further.

Thank you very much! There are things I can state, such as what kind of envelope it was in and the specific  types of bills that were in each envelope.  Most of the cash were winnings from a slot jackpot I hit onboard last week, which they'll probably also have a record of. I really wished Royal would just pay you a check instead of cash for those jackpots.