Symphony Unlimited Dining Package Queries

ajmp5

Hi All,

New to the board and cruising with RCL.  I am sailing on 2/29/20 on Symphony of the Seas and was had a question on general pricing for the unlimited dining package.  The package is not currently on my cruise planner and am wondering about general pricing as I cannot find anything online really.

Anyone have any general unlimited dining package pricing for 7 night western caribbean on symphony of the seas?  Was it work it in your opinion or just better to get the 3 night dining package with so many food options on board?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

AJ

The Oasis class pricing I have seen is $199/per person for unlimited and it regularly goes on sale for $175/per person.  For an Oasis class ship I think it's definitely a good value to get to try all the specialty dining options especially when you consider there are more ala carte options on those ships as well as options to dine at lunch.  However if you are truly out to maximize the package you will find yourself in a world of food fatigue and nearly exhausted from trying to take advantage of it.  There are just soooo many options!