This is huge — our complete lineup of 2020-21 sailings now open to book

Baked Alaska

18 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

@Baked Alaska I jumped on as soon as I saw the email to look at pricing for later in 2021 and nadda.  I am seeing the same thing.  I thought maybe I would need to sign in and still nothing.  Have to love fake news....?

ARGH!! I sent an email to @Sharla at MEI to see what she can dig up. 

3 hours ago, DublinFC said:

@Baked Alaska I jumped on as soon as I saw the email to look at pricing for later in 2021 and nadda.  I am seeing the same thing.  I thought maybe I would need to sign in and still nothing.  Have to love fake news....?

2 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

ARGH!! I sent an email to @Sharla at MEI to see what she can dig up. 

From what I can figure their year runs from May to the end of April.  We will need to wait for 2021-2022 sailings which include everything from May 01st 2021 until end of April 2022. From what I can gather they just mean that the 2020-2021 up until end of April are now complete.  Ex. ships like Empress and Majesty that weren't fully scheduled until end of April now are.    

7 hours ago, Tanner said:

From what I can figure their year runs from May to the end of April.  We will need to wait for 2021-2022 sailings which include everything from May 01st 2021 until end of April 2022. From what I can gather they just mean that the 2020-2021 up until end of April are now complete.  Ex. ships like Empress and Majesty that weren't fully scheduled until end of April now are.    

This would make sense save the fact that Alaska sailings do not start until May and the email included Alaska (maybe just 2020?)! It's that silly intern up to their hijinks, again!

The 

1 hour ago, Tanner said:

Those April sailings have been on the site for months now.  

On 9/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, DublinFC said:

I will be looking for you update!

Hello @DublinFC. @Sharla at MEI got back with me and she couldn't find anything either about 2021 Alaska sailings. She was looking for some other sailings, too, and they were also not available. I think the intern was working in the "email the deployments announcement regardless of status" department that day.

12 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hello @DublinFC. @Sharla at MEI got back with me and she couldn't find anything either about 2021 Alaska sailings. She was looking for some other sailings, too, and they were also not available. I think the intern was working in the "email the deployments announcement regardless of status" department that day.

I am looking for the rest of the year for 2021 too.  we have a sailing for April, but if a good price came up for Alaska I would be tempted to change sailings.  My wife and I talked and I think we are going to look at cruising each Dec if possible.  So I am eagerly awaiting the end if 2021 schedule for RC and NCL.  There are a few things on NCL (please don't throw stuff at me :4_joy:) I really enjoy too so will have to compare pricing and the extras before I make a final decision.

On 9/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, DublinFC said:

I am looking for the rest of the year for 2021 too.  we have a sailing for April, but if a good price came up for Alaska I would be tempted to change sailings.  My wife and I talked and I think we are going to look at cruising each Dec if possible.  So I am eagerly awaiting the end if 2021 schedule for RC and NCL.  There are a few things on NCL (please don't throw stuff at me :4_joy:) I really enjoy too so will have to compare pricing and the extras before I make a final decision.

I am going on a 10 day  on Serenade in  Jan 2020, and Jan 2021 an 11 day on Vision. I think this will be cruising in Jan/ Feb

13 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I’ve been looking at sailings around March-April 2021.  I don’t see lower prices at all, in fact they’re higher than 2019-2020 prices.  Bearing in mind the oft-repeated advice to book early, does that mean those price will still go up?

I've found that the prices on release day for the highly sought itineraries (such as Alaska) and cabin classes (Star Class) are the lowest that they tend to be.  It's almost as if they take a guess on what the market will bear and then nudge up prices from there.  When I suggest booking early, I'm suggesting immediately when the new itinerary is released.  

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I've found that the prices on release day for the highly sought itineraries (such as Alaska) and cabin classes (Star Class) are the lowest that they tend to be.  It's almost as if they take a guess on what the market will bear and then nudge up prices from there.  When I suggest booking early, I'm suggesting immediately when the new itinerary is released.  

I was able to reprice our itinerary for our 2019 Southbound and save about $800 or so. However, when RCCL finally, really REALLY releases the bookings for Alaska 2021, we will book first day and reprice and reprice and reprice (hopefully). 

14 hours ago, Big Tule said:

I am waiting for may,  june , july   in 2021 desperate to do the Barcelona to Copenhagen cruise only 1 per year as far as I can gather

I am waiting for Greek Isles cruises in October 2021 for my honeymoon. There is a specific itinerary I want for certain ports and I want to be able to book ASAP. Then of course reprice for almost 2 years...

On 9/26/2019 at 8:58 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Oooh, then I’m really going to start checking. I thought on another thread, it was said those sailings come out in the fall. If that is so it should be in the next month or so. Any truth to this?