Waivers

Going on the symphony next month and was just wondering if I could save some time and hassle by filling out the waiver forms online before the cruise. I got 4 kids so do I need to sign 4 different waivers? And do each activity my kids try on board require a separate waiver form ? If that is the case I will be spending the first day just signing those forms? Any suggestions for me not to do this would be great 

Just now, Danish vikings said:

Going on the symphony next month and was just wondering if I could save some time and hassle by filling out the waiver forms online before the cruise. I got 4 kids so do I need to sign 4 different waivers? And do each activity my kids try on board require a separate waiver form ? If that is the case I will be spending the first day just signing those forms? Any suggestions for me not to do this would be great 

They are no longer available ahead of time online.

1 minute ago, Danish vikings said:

I just got off the Harmony, and you complete them on the TV in your stateroom.  There was a general waiver and then a specific waiver for ice skating or flowriding.  I don't recall signing anything to go on the zipline.

4 minutes ago, lisa6191 said:

I can fill out the page with my name and reservation number, but then I submit it and it goes to a page that no longer works.  It's been that way for me since last December.  Matt also said it's no longer available, so your experience is unusual.  Definitely if you CAN do it, why not, but it appears for many it isn't an option.

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.15.30 PM.png

37 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

So weird.  I've tried 4 different browsers. But awesome for those who can - certainly worth a try!

I had the same problem before a recent cruise, but signing them on the ship was fairly painless.  With that being said I really didn't read what I was signing, so I may have signed away the house.  The Flowrider may have been worth it.