90 Days!!

Jolly Ogre

3 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Just before 12/19-12/23. It was as close as I could get with me and my wifes schedules.

I sail just right after New years on Jan 4th. Giving us enough time to bring in the New Year and sailing off days after.

Extremely excited first time sailing on a cruise ever. Slowly becoming desensitize with the pricing but it was overwhelming at first.

We thought "if it's our first time sailing might as well make it amazing" so I booked a OVB cabin and currently hawking cruise planner for deals.

So many things we want to add like couples massage, cococay waterpark pass, deluxe drink package, the key, and some onboard activities including sushi class haha.

I totaled it out and almost died lol

Congrats on the first time cruise. We are going before Christmas and after New Year to avoid the crowds and high pricing ?. On our early cruises we booked all of what you are looking at on board and when we got off the cost was almost the cost of the cruise. Now we pick and choose and book early to get the lower cost. Anyway you go, nothing is bad when out on the seas.?

18 minutes ago, TJ! said:

So many things we want to add

Just remember that it is almost always more cost effective to purchase these kinds of additional items BEFORE you cruise.  Once you get on the ship it is almost always going to cost you more.  The single exception to this rule are spa services.  They are rarely discounted pre-cruise but sometimes you can find a deal.  Spa services are more expensive on sea days and they usually run some port day specials when in port.  The spa is pricey though.  No doubt about it.

3 hours ago, TJ! said:

sail just right after New years on Jan 4th. Giving us enough time to bring in the New Year and sailing off days after.

Sailing on the 4th too.  Have a great cruise.  We are on the Harmony and are excited about the ship and itinerary.  Oops.  

We sail on the 5th.

Edited by Bob_KY
Corrected date.