Refreshment Package

Jennifer1982

Hi everyone, 

First time cruiser here. 

This question might as been asked a million times before. 

Looking for some answers on the refreshment package. 

Do I need to buy one for everyone in the room and can I just get 1 package and share? I have a 9 year is it necessary that I get her a refreshment package?  

Like are they going to say no if I order 2 drinks at a time

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks  

2 minutes ago, Jennifer1982 said:

So should I get one each for  myself and my husband and just get water for my daughter ? All she would be drinking would be water regardless as she is diabetic.  Do you see that being a problem? 

I was on a cruise last week.  The tap water on the ship was fine.  The bottled water ran $2 or more depending upon size/brand, as I recall.  I normally drink the tap water for free unless I need to pack a bottle for an excursion.  You and your husband could each get a bottle of water for the road as you get off the ship.  They won't give  you a 3rd water for  your daughter if she doesn't have the package.

We both had drink packages when we sailed with our 4 children. I won't say we didn't let them sip on the bottled water we collected for the excursions (honestly, the bartender just hooked us up when the saw the 4 littles with us), but they were perfectly fine with the complimentary beverages on the ship. The 2 mocktails we did order for them, we paid out of pocket. 

2 minutes ago, Momof4crazytocruise said:

We both had drink packages when we sailed with our 4 children. I won't say we didn't let them sip on the bottled water we collected for the excursions (honestly, the bartender just hooked us up when the saw the 4 littles with us), but they were perfectly fine with the complimentary beverages on the ship. The 2 mocktails we did order for them, we paid out of pocket. 

The bartenders always asked me if I wanted a couple of bottles of water every time I went to the bar, regardless of what I ordered, and I was the only one with a drink package at the time. I know it's the rules, but I'm sure RC is more concerned with people sharing alcohol, than a $.15 bottle of water. 

11 minutes ago, Marlena said:

If you have a drink package stock up on water and keep in your stateroom. Get a few a day and you will have for when you get off the ship 

That’s exactly what I do.  I call it a “Water Run” where I round up all the bars onboard for a water stash.

63210B33-6BD2-40C3-BA86-B4EA326BA970.thumb.jpeg.51d2d863067a3f6c74316cdc4b437d65.jpeg

2 hours ago, RatedPG said:

That’s exactly what I do.  I call it a “Water Run” where I round up all the bars onboard for a water stash.

63210B33-6BD2-40C3-BA86-B4EA326BA970.thumb.jpeg.51d2d863067a3f6c74316cdc4b437d65.jpeg

Same! That's why I bring a backpack even if I'm just going to the pool. Toss those waters in there to bring back to the room and add to my stash. Great for at night or on port days.