Cabin 10130 Obstruction on Symphony of the Seas

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Hgalloway said:

Hi, would anyone be able to tell me what the obstruction would be for cabins 11506 and 11106 on symphony of the seas?

Thank you!

Almost certainly it would be the fact that the lifeboats would be directly beneath you and would cause a partial block of the ocean view below you.  I don't find these obstructions to be a problem at all.  It only blocks your view if you are looking over the edge of the balcony and looking straight down.

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Almost certainly it would be the fact that the lifeboats would be directly beneath you and would cause a partial block of the ocean view below you.  I don't find these obstructions to be a problem at all.  It only blocks your view if you are looking over the edge of the balcony and looking straight down.

The rooms referenced are ocean view rooms, not balconies.  So in this case it's the helipad that obstructs being able to look out the window straight down to the ocean ?

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

The rooms referenced are ocean view rooms, not balconies.  So in this case it's the helipad that obstructs being able to look out the window straight down to the ocean ?

Yep. Thanks.  I figured that out when reading the other thread.  I should have looked on the deck plan but was just too lazy !