Drink Package Price Drop

SteveinSC

3 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Nope.  But I've found fantastic prices during other sales, and even weird price drops between advertised sales.  I'm not worried about it.

I'm thinking between this message board and the FB group for the Inaugural, we will be getting a lot of tips and heads up for these Cruise Planner sales.  I'm hoping nobody hides this information from us... ha ha

Just now, RatedPG said:

I'm thinking between this message board and the FB group for the Inaugural, we will be getting a lot of tips and heads up for these Cruise Planner sales.  I'm hoping nobody hides this information from us... ha ha

Not a chance we won't know about a price drop.  I always post when I find something, and I'm confident others will as well.

Symphony of the Seas for Jan, 2020 sailing went down to $57 pppd from $65-67 pppd!!!

Let me know if anyone else on Symphony OTS around that sailing frame.

I've canceled and booked at that price, fingers crossed some miracle will drop it even lower for Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. (Even Halloween if they roll like that haha)

On 9/18/2019 at 8:57 AM, Jill said:

Mine is still $65 on Symphony 

I know exactly how you feel Jill!

I have the same price for symphony OTS sailing in Jan,2020. It has not dropped lower than $65 in the past 2 1/2 months i've been watchingit.

Hoping for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale if not we have thanksgiving/christmas/new years to fall back on for a sale.

I keep getting the 30% off notice on our Adventure cruise, but the price is the same as the week earlier when there was no 30% off banner...sitting at equivalent of $48 USD (we're CAD so converting).

It did drop a bit though with the past Labor Day sale to an equivalent of $45 USD, which I think is an ok price.  Will see if any better with Black Friday.

2 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

I keep getting the 30% off notice on our Adventure cruise, but the price is the same as the week earlier when there was no 30% off banner...sitting at equivalent of $48 USD (we're CAD so converting).

It did drop a bit though with the past Labor Day sale to an equivalent of $45 USD, which I think is an ok price.  Will see if any better with Black Friday.

you should have pulled the trigger on that $$.

2 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

you should have pulled the trigger on that $$.

Oh, we did. ?

(Actually we had it booked prior so rebooked)

P.S. - We never purchased the drink package until the $18 error (got for 2 cruises next year).  Then it got us thinking that it would be nice....so...booked it for Adventure.