Key West Tours--Cheaper with RC

WesKinetic

I just learned a valuable lesson--don't always assume booking an excursion through Royal Caribbean will be more expensive than booking with a local company directly. ?

We're stopping at Key West on a cruise next spring. My wife wanted to get one of the trolley tours. RCCL has it for $25/adults and free for kids. But when I looked at the exact same tour through the exact same company's website, it was $37.75/adults and $14.18/kids! 

It may not happen often, but I'm definitely glad I at least checked RCCL's prices before booking third party. 

2 hours ago, WesKinetic said:

I just learned a valuable lesson--don't always assume booking an excursion through Royal Caribbean will be more expensive than booking with a local company directly. ?

We're stopping at Key West on a cruise next spring. My wife wanted to get one of the trolley tours. RCCL has it for $25/adults and free for kids. But when I looked at the exact same tour through the exact same company's website, it was $37.75/adults and $14.18/kids! 

It may not happen often, but I'm definitely glad I at least checked RCCL's prices before booking third party. 

Check out the free Duval Bus Loop bus, it actually drives up and down the streets on either side of Duval Street.  While you don't get a narrated tour its a good way to get from attraction to attraction.  https://www.carfreekeywest.com/duval-loop-bus