Post Cruise-Tolls

nrgMike

Don't know the actual rates, but, I've rented a car in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area (Hertz) and the car was equipped with EZ Pass/Sun Pass that allowed me to use the non-stop toll lanes and have the tolls simply added to my rental charges. I, for one, liked the convenience.

I would think there has to be a cash lane for those that don't want to use electronic tolls.

The major car rental companies will allow you to simply drive through the express tolls.  You will be charged a daily fee + the tolls themselves. IMO, well worth it.

Alternatively, you could order a SunPass and then bring it with you.  SunPass will deliver anywhere . https://www.sunpass.com/en/signup/transponderclassify.shtml

4 hours ago, nrgMike said:

Hi.

I plan on renting a car from Miami airport after my cruise next month on Navigator of the Seas. Does anyone know if the tolls exiting the airport are electronic only or if there is a cash lane. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Michael

As far as I remember you don't pay any tool (parking fee) leaving rental part of the airport parking. Highways are different story