Drink package

skeetere1973

Sailing around the same date you are. From the advice I've read on this board, there is literally no way to anticipate when or if prices will fluctuate, so the best option if you know you're going to purchase that package is to buy now, then if it does go down, you can cancel and rebook. This way you lock in the price and are safeguarded any potential increases. 

$52 isn't a bad price. I have seen it lower. I have seen it much higher. Best advice is to buy it at a price that is "acceptable" if you know you are going to buy it anyway. Then keep watching, and that ONE day, that one tiny 4-hour window that it drops (maybe), cancel and re-book it at the lower price. Generally the '30% off sale' is a better deal than the 'Buy one, get one 50%' deal' so watch for those (typically around holidays).

For my upcoming cruise I snagged a 30% off for $49 a day. I bought it when it was buy one get one half off at $52 a day. When the 30% sale popped up it was a few clicks of the mouse and I got the lower price. Now, the same sailing, buy one get one half off is $56 a day. So, prices change. Definitely lock in the $52 price now while you can, it's a good price. 

14 minutes ago, Russr said:

Maybe a strange question.Where can you get fresh squeezed OJ on Symphony of the Seas?Thanks in advance for the help.

Ask for it in the main dining room and they should also have it in the Windjammer.  You will see the machine there.

Vitality Cafe in the spa also does juices and smoothies that will be included in your package.

4 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

For my upcoming cruise I snagged a 30% off for $49 a day. I bought it when it was buy one get one half off at $52 a day. When the 30% sale popped up it was a few clicks of the mouse and I got the lower price. Now, the same sailing, buy one get one half off is $56 a day. So, prices change. Definitely lock in the $52 price now while you can, it's a good price. 

Leaving in 18 days and my experience is exactly this.