First Timers - Embarkation Day

slharman1

4 hours ago, slharman1 said:

How soon should I get to the Port on ED?

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Around 11am is a great goal.

Like @Matt said, 11am would be a good time. You'll probably be given a later check-in time when you get your cruise documents. These are just a recommendation and don't need to be adhered to.

(Personally, we shoot for 10:30)

Regarding your password issue, you may need to call Royal about your account issues.

1 hour ago, slharman1 said:

@Matt Why does my account tell me I have the wrong password everytime I try to log on.

I always have to reset my password.

Not Matt....but maybe I can help.

A number of months ago Royal completely changed their website.  Prior to this, I had a "username", but after the website change if I did not use my email address to sign in, I would have to redo my password every time.

So....my recommendation to you is....if you are not already, sign in using your email address and hopefully that password (and yes, you will have to create 1 more new password) will be the last new one you will need.

If you are already signing in using your email address to sign in then it is an entirely different issue.

18 hours ago, slharman1 said:

@Matt Why does my account tell me I have the wrong password everytime I try to log on.

I always have to reset my password.

On Royal Caribbean's site? Not sure, but maybe time to reset your password and make very certain you know what the new password is.

I know with password managers in web browsers can sometimes wreak havoc when a new password is set.

22 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

A number of months ago Royal completely changed their website.  Prior to this, I had a "username", but after the website change if I did not use my email address to sign in, I would have to redo my password every time.

So....my recommendation to you is....if you are not already, sign in using your email address and hopefully that password (and yes, you will have to create 1 more new password) will be the last new one you will need.

If you are already signing in using your email address to sign in then it is an entirely different issue.

I was using my email address when i only needed my user name.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Matt said:

On Royal Caribbean's site? Not sure, but maybe time to reset your password and make very certain you know what the new password is.

I know with password managers in web browsers can sometimes wreak havoc when a new password is set.

Thanks

23 hours ago, SPS said:

Like @Matt said, 11am would be a good time. You'll probably be given a later check-in time when you get your cruise documents. These are just a recommendation and don't need to be adhered to.

(Personally, we shoot for 10:30)

Regarding your password issue, you may need to call Royal about your account issues.

Thanks

22 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I kind of consider you Matt, Jr. ?