Black Friday sales

Peter2

I won't go so far as to say "everything", only because it will depend on your specific sailing. But they definitely will put a lot of stuff on sale. Mostly it's for things on the Cruise Planner -- drink packages, internet, often shore excursions. Dining packages may go on a slight discount, but I really can't recall any time I've seen them take a noticeable cut vs. the pricing at other times of the year. For sure, individual venues have never gone on sale that I've ever noticed, either on Black Friday or any other time of year.

Cruise fares really don't seem to swing that much any more from promotion to promotion, so I wouldn't expect to find a huge sale on a particular itinerary unless maybe it's in somewhat close to Black Friday and for some reason hasn't been selling well. I check my prices weekly after booking, and unless it was a BOGO60 promo the price rarely budged.

1 minute ago, WesKinetic said:

We will actually be on a cruise over Thanksgiving. Am I correct in assuming the Black Friday deals available there would be the same as what is offered online? 

NextCruise will have the same access to any cruise deals plus you will get the NextCruise incentives as well