Need my Sauvignon Blanc...

Amygs1

Hi all!  Previously posted about buying the Unlimited Beverage Package and got some great advice about new/fun drinks to try.  Forgot to ask....does anyone know which Sauvignon Blanc’s are available on board?  It is my wine of choice with dinner.  Can I order in the MDR by the glass with the Unlimited Beverage Package?  (Only 7.5 more days until leaving on Liberty!)

Thanks for the list.  Will try to find a bottle of Kim Crawford to try before the sail date and see if it’ll do.  I would bring two bottles of my own, but I’m flying, being lazy about packing and basically wanting to max out the beverage package ?. Happy to see Cte St Michelle on the list.  Anyone know if that’s the DRY Riesling?

18 hours ago, ThyriC said:

Kim Crawford Sav Blanc is good.  I'm not a HUGE fan of it but its definitely a decent one.  I'm more of a Frog's Leap kinda gal and you can bet that's going to be my 2 bottles in my carryon.

Totally off topic, but we love Frog's Leap! We visited their winery on our honeymoon.