I heard about this site on Facebook

DebAtSea

@DebAtSea ---- Just out of curiosity ..... where on Facebook did you hear of this site?  We all post on different Facebook pages/groups, so I'm wondering if there's a way to identify who made the post that brought you here....... Just a sort of "I wonder........."

Oh, and, Welcome Aboard ..... the wealth of knowledge here is insane and grows with every post.

3 hours ago, DebAtSea said:

Thanks. It's Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara Solo Cruisers. Nice bunch. Often not very chatty though. 

Hah..I think I was the one that pointed you in this direction.  I know I commented to someone on that group who was looking for a friendlier site than that "other place that shall not be named".

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Hah..I think I was the one that pointed you in this direction.  I know I commented to someone on that group who was looking for a friendlier site than that "other place that shall not be named".

Check is in the mail, Ashley!

14 hours ago, RatedPG said:

I did not realize Voldemort was into cruising.

EDIT:  @AshleyDillo, can you please PM me about this website.  I do not want to wander off into the "elephant graveyard".

No need for a PM. I was referring to Cruise Critic.  While they absolutely do not allow you to link to other social media sites over there, this message board has never told someone not to link to external sites.  I won't give them the pleasure of a direct link, but it's fair to allow folks to know what all is out there.  

It's kind of huge and can be an excellent resource if you want to research a question. But it's also the internet in miniature. It's weird how angry and unpleasant people can be. I don't really get how something as fun as cruising can inspire such rage and vitriol. Giving rise to sentiments like, "This is why we can't have nice things," and "Don't make me turn this car around!" 

Clearly here is where the happy funny good looking cruisers go.