Odyssey - Inaugural - YOLO

ptod

3 hours ago, FManke said:

Just curious about the 6 and 8 day itineraries. Isn't that kind of unusual? Why not a standard 7 day?

6+8=14, still a multiple of 7.  I can't be away for 2 weekends in a row that's why I love 8-day itineraries that start on weekdays so I'm only gone for one weekend.  Most 7-day itineraries are weekend to weekend.

7 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes to add to that the prices may rise.  Royal has not really announced what the exact plans are yet for this ship and I suspect that prices may rise a bit after that announcement. I noticed for my Oasis sailing it did.

Why not just grab a refundable now to secure pricing and then you could always cancel and deal with next cruise instead once you’ve decided. That’s what I would do in this scenario.

Arrrgh you're such a bad influence on me!  But in interest of preserving the peace of the house prior to our Oct cruise, at least then I can get him in the yolo spirit rather than the spirit of "we have to save, we have to save, we have to do the responsible thing"

Insert my whine of "I wanna go to the bahaaaaaaaaamas"

4 hours ago, ellcee said:

I just got the prices. I'm so tempted but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

EDIT: YOLO. I should've booked when I saw the studio balcony but yay for extra points for an inside room. This means I'm canceling my June one.

It's time to pull that trigger!  (The figurative trigger, that is)

EDIT:  After re-reading your post, I realized the trigger has been pulled