No Kraken?

AJK

19 hours ago, AJK said:

Opened the latest email from RCI and it had a chart of what is covered on Deluxe Beverage Plan. No Kraken on the list! Wait...what????

Are you saying that it's not available on the ships anymore or just not included in the Deluxe Beverage Package anymore? I just saw Kraken available on my last Cruise (Independence). It would be VERY disappointing if they aren't including it in the DBP anymore.

3 minutes ago, samiaam25 said:

Are you saying that it's not available on the ships anymore or just not included in the Deluxe Beverage Package anymore? I just saw Kraken available on my last Cruise (Independence). It would be VERY disappointing if they aren't including it in the DBP anymore.

All alcohol is included as long as it's under the price point for the package ($12 or $13 depending on the ship).  Otherwise you just pay the difference.  The lists that are out there are not all inclusive and sometimes new items are introduced or they get small shipments of something different than usual.  The brands and trends change over the years so treat the included list as just an example.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The lists aren't the end all, be all of what's included.  Suffice to say, Kraken is absolutely included.

And as @Lovetocruise2002 noted, be sure to order yours before @twangster absconds all the remaining supply.

Snooze = Lose

tenor.gif

Although that bartender did do a very generous pour to finish the bottle that time.

49 minutes ago, Smokeater639 said:

So does a Kraken lava flow cost more than just ordering a lava flow? And if a lava flow is the drink of the day can you ask for  it to be made with Kraken and still get the DOD price?

Kraken isn't a premium rum, so it won't cost more than ordering just a lava flow.  If you don't specific a brand of liquor for your drink they just use the house brand.  

Not sure about the DOD thing, although I've never seen it as the DOD.