Fees

nrgMike

Hello.

Going on my first cruise in October on Navigator of the Seas. I already prepaid gratuities and excursions. I only plan to by drinks on board. Are there any hidden fees or surcharges RC adds at the end of the cruise I should look out for on the final invoice. Let me know.

Thank You,

Michael 

If you've prepaid your gratuities and excursions, and you know about the drinks, be aware that they add 18% gratuity to the drinks that you purchase onboard.  

Only other extras would be specialty dining, extras that you'd get in the MDR (lobster and surf and turf can be extra), drinks in souvenir cup, souvenirs in general, extra tips that you may choose to give on those drinks you buy (over the automatic 18%), in room pay per view movies, room service surcharge and tip, any laundry or dry cleaning, special onboard experiences that have a charge.

But in terms of "hidden charges" if you've prepaid the gratuities and excursions, only what you choose to charge to your seapass card will appear on your final invoice.  You can keep an eye on your seapass account on your television to be sure, and then if something appears that you dont expect, dispute it with the customer service desk when you see it, rather than at the end of the cruise when there would be a long line. 

Wanted to add this video from @Matt 

Edited by ThyriC
edit to add video