Every Activity on Every Ship - Listed

brycemo

Yesterday I posted the following post in “Royal Caribbean News and Rumours” and it received a good reaction, but I thought I’d put it here as well because everyone can benefit off this. Judging by numbers, this forum is much more popular than that one, and even if you aren’t interested in Royal Caribbean news, this may help you in choosing the next ship you want to cruise on. I often see posts in here asking about which ships have which venues so here is the answer to those questions! Any questions feel free to ask but I hope that this is able to help you out or answer some question you may have about activities on Royal Caribbean ships. ?

——————————————————

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

• This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!