Every Activity on Every Ship - Listed

brycemo

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

• This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Thanks for all of the work.  Possible suggestion.  Maybe combine venues that differ in name only.  The biggest example I saw was the classic lounge.  On Majesty it is called the Spectrum, you have all of the vision class lumped together, and on Navigator has the Star Lounge, but they are all pretty much the same venue.  Just a thought.

Thanks again.

9 hours ago, brycemo said:

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

View in full screen

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

• This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Wow, this is great.  Anyway of posting it as a Excel file attachment?

6 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

Thanks for all of the work.  Possible suggestion.  Maybe combine venues that differ in name only.  The biggest example I saw was the classic lounge.  On Majesty it is called the Spectrum, you have all of the vision class lumped together, and on Navigator has the Star Lounge, but they are all pretty much the same venue.  Just a thought.

Thanks again.

Oh awesome thanks. These were a real pain to group together so that’s a great idea. I had the same problem at first with all of the individual ___ and ___ pubs and so i just called them the “and” pubs. I’m not sure if they have an actual name to go by?

On 9/9/2019 at 2:28 AM, brycemo said:

View in full screen

Disclaimers:

Is the spreadsheet categorizing the ship list from smallest to largest?

I would find that extremely helpful as well!

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:28 AM, brycemo said:

View in full screen

Disclaimers:

@brycemo, Do you have this in a spreadsheet and if so, would you be kind enough to post it as an attachment in this posting? Thanks,

2 hours ago, TJ! said:

Is the spreadsheet categorizing the ship list from smallest to largest?

I would find that extremely helpful as well!

No it’s not, it’s in order of classes as per release date. I do however have another spreadsheet listing the ships and their sizes (length, beam, capacity) if you would like to see it?

1 minute ago, brycemo said:

No it’s not, it’s in order of classes as per release date. I do however have another spreadsheet listing the ships and their sizes (length, beam, capacity) if you would like to see it?

You are amazing! I would love to see that as well if it isn't too much trouble from you!

These spreadsheets are very well made and thought out.

I appreciate you!

16 hours ago, coneyraven said:

One error that I noticed .... Grandeur DOES have a Pool Bar.  Otherwise .... this is really awesome .....  you def. put a lot of time into it.

9 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Great workup. 
P.S.: There IS a Ben & Jerry's on Adventure.

8 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Agree with others.  Really neat and helpful chart!

One note...my Navigator cruise planner had Chef's Table, as does my Adventure and Mariner.

All have been updated. Thanks guys!!

On 9/10/2019 at 12:20 AM, StayFrosty said:

Thanks again.

Yes this is a perfect idea! What might I call it, would simply "Classic Lounge" suffice? Is that their actual name? And also would it make most sense to put it under "bars"?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, brycemo said:

Yes this is a perfect idea! What might I call it, would simply "Classic Lounge" suffice? Is that their actual name? And also would it make most sense to put it under "bars"?

Thanks in advance!

Classic Lounge works.  I am not sure it is the best but I can't think of anything better.  While it does have a bar, you would only ever go in there for the entertainment.  Since it is entertainment first, bar second, I would keep in in entertainment.

• 3 weeks later...