Mr Sanchos

Liv

I've seen a few people mentioning Mr Sanchos beach in Cozumel and from a Google search my understanding is it's an all inclusive resort. It sounds like a lot of fun, but my question is, is it worth it? Has anyone done this excursion? Do you book through their website? How do you get there from Port? Thank you! 

I asked this question several days ago but didn’t get a response.  We have a group going on Enchantment of the Seas the first week of October and many in our group are going to this resort while in Cozumel since it seems like fun and is cheaper than any excursion offered by RCL.  We made reservations online and put down a $5 deposit per person with balance due upon arrival.

I have never been to Mr. Sanchos but was also researching it.  I have read on various boards that credit card security is potentially an issue.  They suggested to watch the activity on the card and also to use either a rechargeable Visa or cash.  There were also comments regarding crowds.

i have not made my decision but wanted to share in the event you have not seen those comments yet.  Good luck and enjoy whatever you choose!

Happy sailing!

D

Have heard its great.  All Inclusive for the price, cant beat THAT....but we booked Nachi Cocom (next door) due to all I had read about crowds at Mr. Sanchos. It is my understanding that they barely limit the amount of guests to somewhere around 400 (correct me, please, someone)? Nachi Cocom is around 150.  With 8 ships in port the day Im there....we are trying to avoid a ton of people. 

We looked at Mr. Sanchos and Nachi Cocom....decided on Nachi Cocom..they take a limited number of people so it is not overly crowded.  Really enjoyed our visit there.  It is just down the beach from Mr. Sanchos but we had heard that Mr. Sanchos can get very crowded.

Enjoy your visit, whatever you choose to do!!

Hi all- New to the boards with an upcoming cruise coming up in December..... had respond..... Big fan of Mr. Sancho's. Our family did this on two separate cruises. My kids, dd 14, and 12 at the time loved it. All you can eat food, just order off the menu ( coconut shrimp is the best) and the drinks were flowing ( for the adult of course). The bartenders took great care of us and made sure we all had a cocktail in our hand at all times. Everyone knew you by name. Kids loved the food and the kiddie cocktails. They had some parasailing right next door for an extra charge. Pool was nice and clean. Bathrooms and facilities were nice and clean. We never felt like it was crowded, I think they limit the number of people who come in and people do come and go throughout the day.

Just take cab to Mr. Sancho's from the port. Cab was about $20. Have a blast. Can't wait to go there again someday and my girls still talk about it. Enjoy!

Hey, went to Mr. Sanchos a few years ago and it was absolutely awesome! Grabbed a quick cab from the port, paid the admission and then enjoyed the day being catered to by our server. Our drinks were never empty and we were never hungry. I can only call it as I see it. Thumbs up from me:91_thumbsup:

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, KimV said:

We looked at Mr. Sanchos and Nachi Cocom....decided on Nachi Cocom..they take a limited number of people so it is not overly crowded.  Really enjoyed our visit there.  It is just down the beach from Mr. Sanchos but we had heard that Mr. Sanchos can get very crowded.

We were at Nachi over Labor day weekend. The website states they only allow 130 people. I physically count 146 and it was no where near crowded.  Nachi was the highlight of our 5 night cruise