Entertainment on Enchantment of Sea

tredin18

Entertainment on enchantment is old school. What I mean is it's broadway review style shows and then usually a comedian and some other kind of headliner. Enchantment is not a ship where you book entertainment in advance so therefore it does not show up on the cruise planner. You will not know the entertainment until you get on the ship.. If you are looking for the WOW entertainment you really need to go on either an Oasis class ship or a Quantum class ship.. I'm sure you will still have a great time on your cruise you just wont have the new entertainment that you see on the Royal Caribbean Commercials.

Just FYI, my wife uploaded the Cruise Compass we got from Enchantment just last week. Matt has already posted it on his blog. You can see some, if not all, of what may be your entertainment options. And, for the record, while it wasn't quite as thrilling as Oasis class entertainment, it was nevertheless fabulous! We loved every bit of it! Still, I can't wait to get on Harmony next January! Grease is the word!