Lost Ty puppies

Melstoy

We were on the Allure Aug 25-Sept 04 2019 room 6236 and my daughter left her 2 puppies behind on the roll away bed. She is devastated as she has had them since birth 12 years now and we have contacted people on the ship including the room steward and he doesn’t know where it is nor did he see them. We just need this back as my daughter has been in tears all week please we need this back please. We have contacted guest services, laundry master etc? Totally devastated.BE25CF17-B62D-4C04-AF3C-243ED221511C.thumb.jpeg.cf73dbab6ac40887d45accfdf01d3a74.jpegh

I am so sorry for your loss but this blog is a Royal Caribbean fan blog.  This blog is not affiliated with Royal Caribbean Cruise company. You will need to contact Royal Caribbean directly. I will suggest to message Royal Caribbean on Royal Caribbean Facebook page. They seems to answer back quickly. Good luck.

I was on the Allure sailing right after yours and I went to Guest Services with no luck.  The lady that helped me said she had seen the photo already and knew exactly what I was looking for when I asked her.  Hopefully they will turn up and someone will reach out to you!

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I was on the Allure sailing right after yours and I went to Guest Services with no luck.  The lady that helped me said she had seen the photo already and knew exactly what I was looking for when I asked her.  Hopefully they will turn up and someone will reach out to you!

okay, so you're awesome for checking on this. What a nice thing to do. I hope OP finds the babies! I know my 8 year old would be devastated if she lost her 'cheetah'.

YEARS (more than 30 !!) ago, during one of the MANY military moves we made, my daughter dropped her Kermit THE frog behind one of the beds.  Of course, we were many miles down the road before she missed him.  There was nothing to do but turn around and go back to the hotel to try and fetch him.  Thank goodness the housekeeper cleaning that room was not particularly thorough because we found him right where he had fallen down behind the bed.  Peace was restored.  I can sympathize with the OP.