Cozumel- Underground Mayan River Cenote

KaydenDeen

Some replies were posted in link above.  I copied my reply and posted it here too...

We did a turtle swim, cenote, and beach.  Not sure if its the same cenote but this was the best excursion we have ever done!  and we have done 2-3 dozen.  it was very clean, water crystal clear, and fun.  You don't really get to snorkel like you envision you would in the ocean.  Its not real expansive.  Some of them you can then "cliff" jump in to, which was fun.  Not the one we went to in Cozumel though because you went down a hole to the cave.  Heres some pictures of the one we went to.

IMG_7632.jpeg

IMG_7634.jpeg

IMG_7627.jpeg

IMG_7628.jpeg

Thanks so much for your feedback and great photos! We are headed out in November on Rhapsody and have already purchased this adventure, but wanted to hear feedback before we fully committed . I was surprised how much cheaper this particular excursion was compared to other activities. Based on your photos, looks like it’ll be a unique and memorable experience. Thank you for sharing.