Specialty coffee to go

Amygs1

3 minutes ago, Amygs1 said:

Can I get two coffees to go from Cafe Promenade to bring back to our room?   I would love to go get my Mom and I some special coffees to enjoy on our balcony.  

Yes.  If you order specialty coffee drinks, they are served in paper cups.  If you want the complimentary coffee, either take two mugs back with you or ask for paper cups.  I've never done that, but I've taken specialty coffee drinks to go.  Any empty dishes/cups/silverware can be left in your stateroom for clean up by your attendant.  Not sure if you have a beverage plan or coffee card, but otherwise specialty drinks are charged to your seapass. Have a great cruise!

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, Amygs1 said:

We have the beverage plan.  Do I need to bring both my Seapass and my Moms to get two coffees at the same time?

YES! Take both to get two coffees at once. I do this every morning to get my coffee and also my wife's coffee while she's doing her hair and make up. (or she's just not getting out of bed yet! :6_smile:)