Mystery Dinner Theater

I did it on the Adventure last summer.  It was fun, I enjoyed it.  They line up the tables so there are two rows and the actors walk around the room during the play.  Some audience interaction, but not much.  The all you can drink wine of course is a plus and the food was good.  The show is on par with any other local murder mystery dinners that I have done in the past, not great acting but a lot of overacting.  I was entertained and thought it was a great way to spend the evening.  I would do it again, but it is not an option on my next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 8:19 PM, uradoll786 said:

Does anyone know what the menu is like? They are offering this in Giovannis while we are on Serenade, and we are curious if its the usual menu or something different. If we hadn't scored the $18 a day drink package the unlimited wine  would be more of a determining factor ?

The full menu is not an option, they give you a limited menu with appetizer, main and dessert.  Wine is only choice of a pinot grigio or a merlot.  It was good enough for me.