Customer Service

Dan05

We were scheduled for a September 2nd cruise on Navigator that was shortened by hurricane dorian.  RCI went above what would be expected in this situation, and made switching cruises fairly simple.  We are now heading out of Port Canaveral on the 9th. 

I can't imagine the stress the customer service reps have been under and everyone was very kind, patient, and helpful.  The only issue was the amount of time spent on hold, but that was to be expected under the circumstances.  I will absolutely be sailing and recommending RCI in the future.

1. Welcome to the boards!

2. Enjoy your new cruise!

3. Thank you for joining to give a positive experience of customer service. Glad everything is working out for you.

A lot of new members seem to join just to vent frustration with customer service or Royal Caribbean in general (often when they themselves are at some fault and want to blame RCCL) and then are never heard from on this forum again.

I hope you've also found some other helpful info around here.

10 hours ago, SPS said:

A lot of new members seem to join just to vent frustration with customer service or Royal Caribbean in general (often when they themselves are at some fault and want to blame RCCL) and then are never heard from on this forum again.

My exact thoughts when I started reading this post! Glad to see you joining this forum to post positive things!

Happy sailings @Crummy!!!