Radiance AMPED

Radiance is showing to arrive in Singapore on 30th September 2020 and the next cruise after that is 4th November 2020. Guess we will have to wait until closer to the time to know of any changes, it could be just a normal routine drydock and a refresh without any major changes.

If I'm not mistaken Royal is calling it a "multi-million dollar refreshment"  or something close to that.

While definitely not an amplification I am anticipating new carpet, possibly some new decor, they might rebrand the concierge club as a suite lounge, maybe a restaurant will change.  Minor changes along these lines.  The types of changes that are not major projects but can be accomplished while the ship is receiving it's routine technical dry dock.  

18 hours ago, twangster said:

If I'm not mistaken Royal is calling it a "multi-million dollar refreshment"  or something close to that. 

They sure wouldn't have to do much to reach that number, but it is nice to know that RC isn't resting on their laurels and they realize that the smaller ships bring in a lot of revenue for them and need some TLC once in awhile, just like the bigger ships.