Junior Suite

Weezie57

24 minutes ago, Weezie57 said:

Are there any perks that come with a Junior Suite?

Depends on the ship. ? If there is a Coastal Kitchen then you can make reservations once you get onboard for DINNER only. Double C&A points. It is nice to have more square footage and a bigger balcony, bathroom  and closet. Upgraded shampoo, conditioner, lotion... maybe more. It will also depend on your C & A status. I don’t necessarily keep track of which perk goes with C & A vs Suites. Check out the RC website.

8 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

Depends on the ship. ? If there is a Coastal Kitchen then you can make reservations once you get onboard for DINNER only. Double C&A points. It is nice to have more square footage and a bigger balcony, bathroom  and closet. Upgraded shampoo, conditioner, lotion... maybe more. It will also depend on your C & A status. I don’t necessarily keep track of which perk goes with C & A vs Suites. Check out the RC website.

Thanks

We have been in several Jr suites.  We would get to be in the suite line if the port had one for boarding, get to go in the suite lounge in the terminal before boarding, and double points on the cruise nights.  Of course you get a bigger room and balcony than other rooms.  You get robes to use on board.  Not much more beyond that for a Jr Suite.  You do NOT get the full suite benefits such as the concierge lounge and reserved seating.  We usually only do it if the price is somewhat close to a balcony price.

33 minutes ago, ThyriC said:

@Matt or anyone, do you have a link for the suite benefits on the non Oasis and Quantum class ships?

For GS and above on non-OA and non-Q class:

Dear Suite Guest,

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Navigator of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation. 

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Navigator of the Seas. For your convenience, 

here is a brief summary of those services: 

·        Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft.
·        Spa Bathrobes for use onboard. 
·        Upgraded amenities for the bathroom. 

·        Complimentary pressing service for the first Formal night.
·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:30 am to 10:00 am 
·        Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am
·        Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine. 
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Decks 11 and 12 ( no chairs reservation ). 
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open). 
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc. 
·        Our new additions i.e. Chef's Table, Sabor, Giovanni’s Table, Izumi  Restaurant ,Chops Grille ,get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early. 
·        Arrangements for private parties.

·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions). 
·        Business services such as copies, etc. 
·        Cocktail party hosted by the Captain (invitations will be sent). 
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 15 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold SeaPass card at the entrance). 

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24 hour basis with your Sea Pass Card. 

We respectfully request that guests follow a smart casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). 
To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 21 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent 

or guardian at all times. 

Thanks @Lovetocruise2002  I havent received my welcome to the suite letter yet (still 2 months out, I'm in no rush to get it) because it seemed like the non Oasis and Quantum perks have changed (for the better!).

Here I thought I'd just get the priority boarding and disembarkation, the concierge lounge, and maybe a robe.  Woohoo!  more perks!

41 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Dear Suite Guest,

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Navigator of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation. 

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Navigator of the Seas. For your convenience, 

·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:30 am to 10:00 am 
·        Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Decks 11 and 12 ( no chairs reservation ). 
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open). 
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc. 
·        Our new additions i.e. Chef's Table, Sabor, Giovanni’s Table, Izumi  Restaurant ,Chops Grille ,get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early. 

·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions). 
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 15 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold SeaPass card at the entrance). 

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24 hour basis with your Sea Pass Card. 

We respectfully request that guests follow a smart casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). 
To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 21 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent 

As noted in post and just to make clear....Junior suites don't qualify for most of these

13 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Dear Suite Guest,

I thought GS and above also had a bridge tour? or is that only on 7 night sailings?

5 hours ago, hsweat22 said:

I thought GS and above also had a bridge tour? or is that only on 7 night sailings?

It does vary by ship as @twangster mentioned and it is never advertised in the literature.  At least I have never seen it advertised in any of the sailings that I've been on.  Usually, the invite shows up in your cabin.