Embarkation day spa deals

2 hours ago, fonemanbob said:

When you board you will receive the flyer with the specials.  They book up fast so get on board early.  Sea days are the second fastest too book up.  

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

The specials will vary, but I'd head up there right after you eat lunch. There's limited times on embarkation day due to muster drill.

Thanks, we plan on being onboard early so hopefully the wife will get an opportunity to take advantage.

8 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I've heard that there are really good deals to be had in the spa on embarkation day. Does anyone have any info on embarkation day specials?

Sailing on Radiance.

Also, some of the best spa deals are on port days. We've found some good deals early in the day and still had plenty of time to visit the port for the day.

I believe on day 6 (sea day) on our last cruise the Cruise Director made an announcement they had 10 openings for a discounted massage with some free treatments between 5pm and 7pm.  Just happened to be standing next to the phone and got my wife in on it.    They also gave us a 50 dollar coupon but she couldnt use it with any other offer....Seemed like the last 2 days they had better specials going.