MDR Seating

Liv

I remember watching one of Matt's videos mentioning that about 4 weeks prior to embarkation we are able to email rcldining about seating options. So from my understanding, please correct me if Im wrong, I am able to request a two-person dining table option for all nights (I have MTD), but are we also able to request where in the dining area we would like to sit? I imagine everyone would love to have a seat by the window. I also read about people requesting the same dining staff? Any insight is appreciated! 

Yes, who can send a request for a table for 2 and a specific location approx three weeks out. Both are subject to availability of course. You should receive the same dining staff each night as long as your table stays the same. After the first night, if you don't like your table you can always just ask for a different one the next. Being that you have MTD, you can be seated anywhere each night if you want, like a land based restaurant. You might just have to wait for a table that you want,  if one is not available at your dining time.