Cruise Planner ?? - RC Cruiser

Hi,

I'm booked for Liberty of the Seas leaving 10/20/19.  I've completed online check in.  However, last time I cruised (April 2018), there seemed to have been more options to the check in.  For example, taking and uploading a photo for the SeaPass.  Also, signing on board waivers in Cruise Planner.  Are these not available anymore?  or do they use what we had in April 2018?  Does Cruise Planner seem rather glitchy lately?  Sometimes I can not even log in.

Just want to be sure I have everything taken care of before checkin.  Our checkin last time went very smoothly....

Thanks for responding,

Amanda

Excited for our next cruise!

1 hour ago, Amanda - Cruiser for life said:

Hi,

I'm booked for Liberty of the Seas leaving 10/20/19.  I've completed online check in.  However, last time I cruised (April 2018), there seemed to have been more options to the check in.  For example, taking and uploading a photo for the SeaPass.  Also, signing on board waivers in Cruise Planner.  Are these not available anymore?  or do they use what we had in April 2018?  Does Cruise Planner seem rather glitchy lately?  Sometimes I can not even log in.

Just want to be sure I have everything taken care of before checkin.  Our checkin last time went very smoothly....

Thanks for responding,

Amanda

Excited for our next cruise!

Unfortunately they did away with the online waivers, you have to sign them once onboard.  I believe uploading a pic depends on the ship, I did it for a sailing on Enchantment last year but not Oasis in May and both were Port Canaveral.  I did however upload a picture for both Mariner & Navigator earlier this year.

You don't have to upload a photo for check-in and many people who have done so have reported that it had to be redone at the check-in desk in the port anyway, so don't worry about it if the glitchiness prevents you from doing it; it definitely won't be an issue. 

And, yes, the cruise planner is notoriously glitchy. Although I have checked us in for our upcoming cruise, I can only view the set sail passes on the app. If I go into the cruise planner, it either tells the "information is not available,  please try again later" or it says "the passengers on this booking are checked in" but the set sail passes are "pending". ?

I depart on Liberty on 10/13 and have sailed on her 5 other times. There is no upload on photos and they will take it when you check-in at the terminal. There are no waivers to pre-sign online as mentioned above and you will have to do that once you board. Was able to sign waivers on other cruise lines that left out of the Port of Houston several years ago but that is now gone and Galveston is the only port remaining. Arrive early and you can explore the ship and sign all the waivers then (we have our kids and grandkids and we take care if it before the crowd generally arrives).