Kombucha on Harmony

CKing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If she only drinks one daily, have her buy them when you arrive to your port destination. I've never seen it onboard, but I will specifically look/ask for it on our sailing next month!

Per the policy: 

"Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom"

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

On 9/3/2019 at 8:48 AM, CKing said:

My sister drinks kombucha daily; just wondering if Harmony has kombucha for sale or would she need to bring it on the boat?

I have never seen it on any Royal ship yet.

I believe that stuff has to stay refrigerated, but since she's allowed to bring up to 12 bottles/cans of non-alcoholic beverages on board she could pick some up to bring with her.  

Remember that the fridges in the rooms aren't the coldest and they're also pretty small.  If it's a 7-day cruise maybe she can get by with 4 bottles and drink half each day..then they might all fit in the tiny fridge/cooler in the room.