Allure of the Seas - Itinerary Change

tchampion

No one knows for sure, of course, but I strongly suspect that the Allure change of itinerary would have been due to the known propulsion problems with Allure.  Roatan is a long way from south Florida.  Of course, the chances of the cruise actually going to Nassau (if your cruise is coming up in the very near future) may be diminished as well...but I wouldn't think that they would re-schedule Roatan if the original itin was changed due to Allure's azipod issues.

@WAAAYTOOO @Matt @Don Hudspeth I travel January 26- Feb 2 out of Ft. Lauderdale.  I'll be celebrating my 40th and although I've never been to Nassau or Honduras, I was more excited about Roatan.  I would be very upset if they dropped Nassau (what is the likely hood this could happen?) One of the main reasons I picked Allure over Oasis was because they had one extra port.  I'm not familiar with a lot of technical cruise terms (propulsion, apizod issues) would it be best to change ships?  thank you all so much for helping me to understand.