White Out night on the Adventure

RCVoyager

Hello.  I'm looking for a little help.  My wife and I sailed on the Adventure (my favorite ship) last April.  There was a "white out" night.  We didn't know anything about it.  We are sailing on the Adventure again in June with 10 family members.  Anyone know if there is a "white out" every week?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.  I'm looking for a little help.  My wife and I sailed on the Adventure (my favorite ship) last April.  There was a "white out" night.  We didn't know anything about it.  We are sailing on the Adventure again in June with 10 family members.  Anyone know if there is a "white out" every week?  Thanks.

Hi, my family and 20 others in our group are sailing on the Adventure in June as well.  After researching, here is the information I found regarding a White Out night.  It seems there is a "Glow Party, where you wear all white.  The party is held in Studio B sometime around 11:30 pm on the 5th day of the cruise.  They will sell glow items to wear at the party.   Hint, bring your own glow items . . .  ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

I wish they would post some of those activities someplace when looking for onboard entertainment.  We were on the Vision in November and they had some kind of white out party on the pool deck.  There were about 30 people in white, kind of sorry.  I think if they advertised parties (like the whiteout or 70's) more people would bring stuff.  I'm not going to pack something just because I THINK they might have it.  At least on the Allure they advertise the prohibition party (but you have to reserve that and it cost $).