Thermal Spa purchase issues...

kittysoul

I  am 119 days out on my Anthem sailing, and I was wanting to add the thermal spa 5 day pass in the cruise planner.  It will let me go in there, and I can purchase other spa offerings (manicure...pedicure...) but it will not let me purchase the thermal spa.  It is there, and it brings up the select it page, but it says in a red box, 'your selection is not found',  please try with a different search option'...    Does anyone know what the problem is?  Is it still just too far out to purchase the thermal spa pass for some reason?

I ran into the same problem last year. Turned out that the thermal spa pass is not supposed to be in the cruise planner and is only offered on board. They only sell a very small number of those passes on each sailing (25? 30?), so it’s understandable.

Make sure to go to the spa as soon as possible on embarkation day, and let them know you want to buy a pass. Your Sea Pass Card will have a sticker added (mine was a star) to show you paid and have access. Then you just show your card at the spa desk whenever you want to use the thermal spa. No reservation required and available morning until early evening.

@kittysoul The website has been very glitchy over the past 24 hours. I would try again. Thermal passes ALWAYS show up in my cruise planner and never go away. I bought for my southbound Alaska months in advance then repriced during Black Friday sale. For our March 2020 on Oasis, it's there, available for me to purchase. Give it a couple of days and try again. You can also call Royal to reserve.