Any video/pictures of weather on ships yet from Dorian?

Just now, MO & LO on the go! said:

Curious if anyone has video or pictures of the weather from Dorian while on a ship right now (or just getting back)?

Disembarked from Symphony this morning. They changed the itinerary to keep us away from any adverse weather.  So if I were to post photos, it would be very boring. Calm seas and sunny sky. 

If I’m traveling during hurricane season in the Caribbean, I want to be on a cruise ship instead of a land vacation.  We may not go where we planned, but it’s likely we will go somewhere where the weather is pleasant. 

3 minutes ago, karl_nj said:

Disembarked from Symphony this morning. They changed the itinerary to keep us away from any adverse weather.  So if I were to post photos, it would be very boring. Calm seas and sunny sky. 

If I’m traveling during hurricane season in the Caribbean, I want to be on a cruise ship instead of a land vacation.  We may not go where we planned, but it’s likely we will go somewhere where the weather is pleasant. 

I kind of figured but you see the videos and hear the stories so maybe someone has a good story ?.  

4 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

Smooth sailing on Navigator. At least according to Twangster’s scope. https://www.pscp.tv/w/cDp_JzQ1MzgxMzd8MUJkR1llbHJEbGxHWOsc9e-kLtw7cYSp8257NtwLErmfFW2sOktUBuysOmZf

That was crazy!  Never seen the pool deck like that unless it's raining!  There was sunny skies there