Freestyle on Liberty?

ManonM

• 3 years later...

Going on the Liberty July 2023, and I’ve heard conflicting reports that the Liberty does have the Freestyle machines but other sites say still no so anyone have current info? 2 of my party are diabetics and do not drink soda but can do some of the Freestyle choices on the machines so that will decide if we purchase a drink package or not…Thanks 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, Robert M said:

Are there any options then for Diabetics or is a soda package a complete waste of money? Strange they list it on the soda package for our sailing….

It's basically just soda from the various venues.  I'd say it would be a waste for someone who has to monitor their sugar intake......although I'm not too knowledgeable about diabetes, so I don't know if Diet Coke is an option for a person with it.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:53 PM, Robert M said:

Are there any options then for Diabetics or is a soda package a complete waste of money? Strange they list it on the soda package for our sailing….

I would probably say it's a waste. Liberty doesn't have Freestyle so you're limited to what's at the bars which is:

• Coke
  • Diet Coke
  • Sprite
  • Tonic Water
  • Seltzer Water
  • Fountain Water

If you're not going to down at least one of those options like a camel, I'd skip it and take your own bottle to fill with the free WJ water/juices/enhanced water (fill by pouring from their cups into your bottle) and save the $8.99/day for something else