Does this mean our cruise sold out?

22 days to go for our Anthem cruise and like most for fun I check all the time the prices, and see what is available. I haven't done that in quite a bit so I figured ah lets check for fun. It didn't even come up. I got the we searched the globe but didn't find anything. Does that mean its completely sold out? 

10 minutes ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

No it doesn't.  It means many different things and it's hard to tell what.  Could be as simple as their website sucks or that the itinerary is changing.  If you really want to know info you can call royal and see what they say.

Hmm I just for fun checked my TA's website and its not showing up at all either. Interesting, its a Bermuda one stop cruise so I doubt the itinerary changed but I guess anything is possible.

7 minutes ago, Flacruiser99 said:

Maybe a partial charter?

Not likely if the OPs ship sails in 22 days; charters are usually booked much further in advance than that, even partial ones like Autism on the Seas.

I can say that my own sailing on Oct 19, also to Bermuda, is showing all but balcony category as sold out, and the sailing for two weeks prior has disappeared in my own searches. It's close enough to sail date now that both the OPs sailing and the one on Oct 5 may indeed be sold out and removed from view.

Just now, JLMoran said:

Not likely if the OPs ship sails in 22 days; charters are usually booked much further in advance than that, even partial ones like Autism on the Seas.

I can say that my own sailing on Oct 19, also to Bermuda, is showing all but balcony category as sold out, and the sailing for two weeks prior has disappeared in my own searches. It's close enough to sail date now that both the OPs sailing and the one on Oct 5 may indeed be sold out and removed from view.

Yes I should have mentioned that a search for all of September to Bermuda so the cruises are gone. There were at 2 and neither are showing up. 

My experience has been that when your close-in Cruise disappears from the website, it is considered “sold out”. It’s entirely possible that it will reappear if cabins become available but if it has disappeared, you can consider it sold out.

I really hate when they do this. I would prefer that they just leave it on the website but show it as sold out.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

My experience has been that when your close-in Cruise disappears from the website, it is considered “sold out”. It’s entirely possible that it will reappear if cabins become available but if it has disappeared, you can consider it sold out.

I really hate when they do this. I would prefer that they just leave it on the website but show it as sold out.

Yes me too. Could confuse people booked on the cruise.