Cruise Planner Question: Symphony of the Seas February 29, 2020

DeanB

Hey all, 

I thought I'd be safe rather than sorry so I thought I'd ask as this is my first cruise out of the US and wasn't sure if anything is different compared to Australia, so, I'm not seeing much (only 2 options) under dining and nothing under entertainment. I only booked this cruise last week so I wanted to make sure that the cruise planner just hasn't updated yet rather than me missing everything? Can someone who's booked the same cruise just let me know if dining reservations have already been released and I missed them all somehow or if I'm just too early, please!

Thanks in advance, 

Dean AKA the worrying traveler. 

1 hour ago, DeanB said:

Hey all, 

I thought I'd be safe rather than sorry so I thought I'd ask as this is my first cruise out of the US and wasn't sure if anything is different compared to Australia, so, I'm not seeing much (only 2 options) under dining and nothing under entertainment. I only booked this cruise last week so I wanted to make sure that the cruise planner just hasn't updated yet rather than me missing everything? Can someone who's booked the same cruise just let me know if dining reservations have already been released and I missed them all somehow or if I'm just too early, please!

Thanks in advance, 

When I booked my cruise over 2 years ago for April 2020 on Harmony and the only options that I saw in the cruise planner right away was shore excursions, and then several months later I saw dining, and several more months after that I saw the rest of the cruise planner options except for the entertainment which does not become available until at least  90 days before the cruise. 

Once 90 days before your cruise is when you should see the entertainment that you can reserve seats for in the cruise planner if you have booked  Quantum class or Oasis Class ship

Hope this provided some of the information that you were looking for.

1 hour ago, cruisestuff said:

Hello! 

I am on your same sailing and my Cruise Planner is currently locked.  Last time I saw the Cruise Planner (a few days ago) there was no entertainment and 2 options for dining so I think  you are good to go. ?

AWESOME! You made me feel so much better! Thanks so much! See you on the cruise :D

17 hours ago, DeanB said:

Hey all, 

Thanks in advance, 

I have nothing to contribute I just wanted to say I'm also taking my first cruise ever on Symphony OTS on Jan, 2020 haha.

#virgincruisers