CocoCay Weight Limits

Phillyfan91

Hello Everyone,

My girlfriend and I will be cruising for the first time this October. We will have 2 days at CocoCay and noticed parasailing and the Jetski tours have a max weight of 375lbs. Combined we are practically at the limit, give or take a little bit. 

Has anyone experience the jet ski tour with a passenger and can remember if they weighed you before you hopped on the jetski? Do they weigh you before parasailing as well?

I appreciate the help!

2 hours ago, Phillyfan91 said:

We will have 2 days at CocoCay and noticed parasailing and the Jetski tours have a max weight of 375lbs. Combined we are practically at the limit, give or take a little bit. 

Welcome to the message boards!

Weight limits are generally stated per guest so if your combined weight is near the stated limit there should be no issue.  

9 hours ago, twangster said:

Welcome to the message boards!

Weight limits are generally stated per guest so if your combined weight is near the stated limit there should be no issue.  

I was looking up the same things for our visit there and the parasailing weight limit is definitely a combined weight, not per guest. I didn't see anything about a weight limit for Jet skis.

39 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I was looking up the same things for our visit there and the parasailing weight limit is definitely a combined weight, not per guest. I didn't see anything about a weight limit for Jet skis.

You're correct - since the parasailing is a tandem ride, it does state a maximum combined of 375.

Source: Everyone flies tandem, weather permitting. Boat ride will be approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Maximum combined weight is 375 pounds.

Also, for the wave runners you can be a single rider up to 375 pounds, but if you have a passenger with you it would again be the combined max weight of 375.

We had people combined that were close, or over, the limit.  They did not weigh us ,or even ask our weight from our recollection.  Here is a video that you can watch and see the size of everyone on the excursion.   Skip through the sped up parts as its just the straight riding part.  It will show you the entire ride so you know what to expect from the very start to the very end and show you everyone's size that was on it.

1 hour ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

We had people combined that were close, or over, the limit.  They did not weigh us ,or even ask our weight from our recollection.  Here is a video that you can watch and see the size of everyone on the excursion.   Skip through the sped up parts as its just the straight riding part.  It will show you the entire ride so you know what to expect from the very start to the very end and show you everyone's size that was on it.

Thanks MO & LO. I already found you guys on YouTube. Great video, hopefully I can capture similar footage with my GoPro Hero7.