Pre Booking Entertainment?

Carley

Hi everyone! 

I am officially 109 days out from my Dec 15th cruise on Oasis of the Seas and I couldn’t be more excited!!

I know on Oasis Class ships you can prebook some entertainment including the bigger shows. Every time I’ve logged into the cruise planner (even since we booked in June) I get a message saying “Please try again onboard the ship”. Does this mean every show is booked out or has prebooking yet to open? 

In your experience, how likely are we to get walk-in seats for the shows- there are a total of 6 in our party and would prefer to sit somewhat together?  How long does it take shows to fill on the cruise planner? 

Thanks!

Edited by Carley
Wrong sailing date!

Hello Carley,

Someone with more experience please feel free to correct me but from what I understand entertainment bookings open up at 90 days prior to sailing. Prior to that it continues to remain unavailable through the cruise planner.

Unless you're Suite, Key, or high CA Members then walk-ins are not recommended due to seating limitations of some venues. Reservations are always preferred especially for things like the comedy show. 

I can't speak to how quickly things fill I'm sure there's fluctuation due to demand but I have heard of people setting alarms to wake up at midnight on night 90 to get their preferred seating/times. I haven't met anyone who personally did this but I've read some threads of those who swear by it.

Best of luck!