My Time Dining

tnbrowne2004

If you truly signed up for MTD and got it, you should be able to make reservations on Cruise Planner assuming it's close enough to your cruise that it's open for that.  What you are saying here makes me feel like you are currently signed up for Early Seating Traditional Dining.  How did you book your cruise...travel agent or directly with Royal?  If travel agent, have them confirm you are traditional dining and sign you up for MTD (or confirm you are waitlisted for MTD).  If booked with Royal, call them to do the same thing.

33 minutes ago, tnbrowne2004 said:

Hi- We signed up for My Time Dining because we like to eat early but not 5:00 pm early, maybe 5:45 pm. When I'm looking at past cruise compass's it says My Time Dining starts seating at 6:30 pm, is there a way you can make reservations for 5:45 or is My Time Dining really only 6:30 on? Thanks!

Probably not my time dining. It's usually goes from 5:15 to 9:15. And you can pre-book all dinners beforehand and then if needed make changes on board. But if your time isn't available you can still wait to be seated. 

Guessing you're not on my time dining or not sure what you have. 

So there are pretty much 2 categories of "My Time Dining" - the first is making a reservation for any time OTHER than the traditional early or late seatings. Those are available in the Cruise Planner, and I have seen reservations as early as 5:45. The second is the true 'my time' - which is come whenever you feel like eating,without a reservation, and hope/wait they have a table for you. The Cruise Compass time is option 2 I think. So check your cruise planner to see if they have a reservation time available for you.