Getting an Uber on Superbowl Sunday

As others stated I would imagine at that time you should be fine. 

However, as it gets closer I would call a few livery type companies for a quote. 

I myself always book a car service from a livery company. If it's just me and the wife I just get a town car. With the kids a small limo. Where I am in Long Island NY, it's not much more to employ a livery service. Compared to hoping an uber is available.

I just like knowing when we fall asleep that at x time in the a.m, a car will be in our driveway with a driver willing to put our luggage in the trunk.

The last time I needed to go to jfk I checked uber the day before, just to price shop, and the estimate was only 20 bucks cheaper than the service I has already employed. To me $20 bucks is well worth not having to worry about if an uber driver is in your area, making sure you request them early enough, etc. I just feel with so many things to do the moments before you leave. It's one less worry, as the car will be there at the time you requested, normally 15-30 mins earlier.