Labadee Question

Fawnd89

My family and I (6 adults and a 9 year old and 1 year old) are traveling on the Adventure of the Seas in August 2020 and our itinerary includes a stop at Labadee. I was looking into a bungalow rental for our day there, as a shaded home base for the kids and the older adults in our group. However the bungalows are showing sold out on the cruise planner. Are all the bungalows made available on the cruise planner or do they save some for on board reservation? If they are sold out are the cabanas is worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, Fawnd89 said:

My family and I (6 adults and a 9 year old and 1 year old) are traveling on the Adventure of the Seas in August 2020 and our itinerary includes a stop at Labadee. I was looking into a bungalow rental for our day there, as a shaded home base for the kids and the older adults in our group. However the bungalows are showing sold out on the cruise planner. Are all the bungalows made available on the cruise planner or do they save some for on board reservation? If they are sold out are the cabanas is worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Fawn89, I think you are too early for booking the cabanas. We did this for 6 of us when we sailed to Labadee in 2018. Grand kids were 4 and 6 at that time and it worked out very well. I was off the ship as soon as I could get off so I could pick which cabana worked best for us. The others in our group came soon after. We were on Nellie's Beach cabana NB2. Our cabana boy even set up some loungers down by the water's edge. They took very good care of us. Good luck!

I'm traveling on Adventure in July 2020 and the Cabana's are listed and still available.  We have never booked a cabana and have not decided to do it on this cruise yet either.  We have found that there are shaded areas on the beach as well (if you get there early enough) so it comes down to the investment/benefit for us.  However, we are still debating if we get one on this upcoming cruise.

I would keep an eye on availability but sorry to say I suspect they are gone for your cruise.  Hopefully it is just a timing thing.

D