Paradise Beach Cozumel

DMLM

My family and I have been to Cozumel so many times and are looking for something new.  We saw a place called Paradise Beach and thought it might be a good spot to try.  Kids are teenagers and e typically do not drink too heavily.  We could go for a yard though :-).    Anyone ever been and how is it in December?  Any tips/suggestions?

D

I was there this past April and had a nice time.  It's been a staple for years and my visit made me realize that this is the case for good reason.  No, it's not one of the all-inclusives with a lot of entertainment options and such (though there is an $18 option to enjoy those things if you're so inclined).  It is a nice beach however, with friendly folks service reasonably prices food and drink.  

Matt's write up from July 2018:
https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/07/25/excursion-focus-paradise-beach-cozumel

My visit there in April 2019:
https://www.cruisehabit.com/holland-america-line-nieuw-statendam-live-blog-–-day-6-cozumel-mexico

Paradise Beach is great if you aren't looking for an all inclusive.  It will cost $3 per person to get in and they expect you to spend $10 per person on food and drinks.  You don't have to pay for your chair and umbrella at the beach and you will have a waiter that takes care of you.  

I didn't find the drink and food prices to be extremely outrageous.

They have showers and changing rooms and and a nice pool on site as well.

I have visited Cozumel in January and was able to handle being in the water, even being from Florida where 70 degrees feels chilly.